New England family style wedding receptions and wedding ceremonies overlooking our tranquil pond, gardens and rolling green lawns. Offering mid-day and evening wedding parties year round less than half an hour from Boston, we're one of the finest waterfront locations and best values for weddings in Southern New Hampshire. No hall rental charge, no surprise add-on fees and nobody ever leaves hungry. Our family promises you a charming setting, good old fashioned service, excellent food & drink — and prices that help make the most of your budget.
Special Price: $59 per person
5 1/2 hours reception
No hall charge
Tax & gratuity included
— Choice of two entrees —
• Boneless Roast Prime Rib of Beef
• Roast Native Turkey
• Roast Cut Up Native Chicken
• Stuffed Chicken Breast
• Chicken Cordon Bleu
• Baked Ham
• Choice of potato and vegetables
— Also Includes —
• Fruit buffet with cheese & crackers served during cocktail hour
• Champagne or wine toast
• Garden salad with house dressing
• Warm dinner rolls
• Ice cream sundae
• Coffee, tea
Valid from september through November 2016. New bookings only. No other discounts apply. Includes state tax & gratuity.
January 1 — April 15:
Take 20% off food menu prices
Off season wedding receptions at Harris' Pelham Inn are special and so are the rates. Your guests will be cozy in front of the fireplace in either the Grand View or Garden View rooms and the grounds are beautiful during winter.
No other discounts apply.
At Harris' Pelham Inn we only host one wedding at a time. Our wedding menu prices include:
• No hall rental fees
• Scenic waterfront location
• Complete privacy on 50 acres
• Gardens, lawn, gazebo, pergola
• Outdoor cocktail bar & service
• Private bridal dressing room & bath
• Rehearsal time prior to wedding
• Six full hours
• Large dance floor
• Working fireplaces
• Choice of 20 colored linen napkins
• Floor length white tablecloths
• Premium liquors for open bar
• Hostess, bartenders, cocktail servers
• Personal function coordinator
Our romantic grounds are well designed for outdoor wedding ceremonies of any size. Your guests can enjoy hors d'oeuvres on the lawn while watching your photos against the backdrop of the lake. Your outdoor wedding ceremony package includes comfortable chairs, draped cocktail tables, gazebo, pergola, Patio Bar service and cocktail servers.
Package also includes a scheduled wedding ceremony rehearsal with assistance from our on-staff wedding coordinator.
Outdoor ceremony fee: $795